Personal Tutors

All students on the MA Bioethics & Society are allocated a personal tutor from within the Department of Social Science, Health & Medicine.

Your personal tutor should be the first person at the college that you speak to if you are having any personal difficulties that are affecting your work. These could be academic, financial, health-related or another type of problem. Your personal tutor will listen and try to help you, or refer you to somebody who may help you.

You can talk to your personal tutor about your learning needs and he or she can offer advice or recommend that you enrol on a study skills course. Your main support for academic issues relating to specific modules will be the lecturer who is teaching that module.

Your tutor will be the person who, if the college is asked, will write a reference for you.

You can find more information on the role of your personal tutor here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s